Bad Day


One of those days when everything goes wrong? Yes, we all know them! Let me just tell you what happened to me last Sunday:
The first problem was that the weather forecast tricked me- it was supposed to be warm and sunny, so I wanted to wear a nice skirt and shoot an outfit for you guys. It turned out to be much cooler and I could not find a matching outfit. The next problem was that my friend Ariana and I couldn't find a proper location to shoot the look. This time it was a real challenge to find a good location, not only because we were in the middle of nowhere (we were visiting a friend) but also because it was raining and we needed a roof. I couldn't keep my eyes open while shooting the pictures because it was thundering and my shoes killed me. What's next? I was not happy with my makeup and hair(which got ruined by the rain) and that turned my mood even into a worse one. Ariana and I missed our bus and had to wait half an hour in the cold! All in all you could say that the so called 'Monday Blues' (which I actually do not have because I like Mondays- haha #noirony) started on that Sunday. As soon as I got home I decided to pamper myself a little, just to turn the horrible day into a fine one again. It is never too late to have a good day!

Where would I wear this outfit?: I suggest to wear this look for (Office)Work, Business Meetings or even to meet you parents in law.

Blouse: similar here
Jacket: not similar but also cute tweed jackets here and here
Shoes: similar here and here
Bag: similar








3 Kommentare:

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author