The (Dusty Pink) Dress







Shirt : similar here
Jacket:similar here
Shoes: similar
Dress: Sheinside
Bag: similar here here and here


There is something about dusty pink dresses that I can't get enough from!
So today I want to show you THE dress, well that's at least what I call it. I have seen this pretty Sheinside dress on many other bloggers and always raved about it. Long story short: I finally have my dream dress. The delivery didn't take too long and after 2 weeks of waiting the lovely dress arrived.
In the pictures you can see one variation of how you can wear the dress: I combined it with a simple grey T-shirt, to give it a more casual look.  I will show you some more variations soon. I think the dress should
be worn as often as possible, it is just too pretty :D










6 Kommentare:

  1. Love the way you styled the dress. You look great.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So cute. I love the bounce the dress has. It's really beautiful. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So cute. I love the bounce the dress has. It's really beautiful. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That color is so pretty on you! I love the way you styled this!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The cutest skirt - love the way you styled it!

    whatnoelleknows.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das Kleid sieht super schön aus, in Kombination mit dem grauen T-Shirt gefällt es mir sehr- cool und casual!

    Liebe Grüße
    Luisa

    AntwortenLöschen

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author